Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who is Minah Kausar?

Who does Minah consider as her best friend? Since I've lived here forever, it's normal to make new friends and have them move away, so I have lots of good friends. I'd consider Maddie Taslim, Grace Detwiler, and Shannon McCarty along with many others, to be my best friends.

Where does Minah come from? I come from Pakistan, but I have Italian nationality. Although I have never lived in either countries. I've lived in Jakarta my entire life but I was born in Singapore.

What sports does Minah play? Usually at home I'll just play basketball because it doesn't take up much equipment. But at school I really like doing volleyball, basketball, soccer and badminton in P.E, I also really like touch rugby and I was on the team last year.

When did Minah start going to JIS? I started going to JIS when I was about four or five years old, I went to the elementary school Pattimura, and then I've started going to the middle school campus.

Why does Minah like going to JIS? I really like going here because everybody is international so it's really easy to fit in and relate to other people when they've just moved here. And even though the campus is big it's easy to find your way around because everyone is willing to help and they're really friendly.

How does Minah like to spend her free time? Basically all of the time I'll go over to a friend's house or they'll come over to mine, and if one of them is having like a birthday party then I'll go to that too. Other than that, I normally do sports or go over to the American Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment